Hello.
My name is Marlena and I'm teenager.I've got one sister. Her name is Martyna and I really love her.♥
I really like taking photos. The difficult thing is to take photo an ordinary thing, but on a photo it must look like unusual thing. ;)
Here are my flower's photos. :D
I also like reading books. I recommend fantasy books, but I don't mind other sorts of books.
I've got two best friends. One of them will direct with me this blog. :) I hope that you will like her. :)
My favourite colours are purple and green. I like going to the forest with my best friend. We live near it, so we can always go to it. :) We recommend you walking in the forest-it's very healthy :)
I really love sushi! Sushi is delicious. :D
I hope that you will enjoy our blog
See you soon in the next posts :)

My best friend♥♥ You are the best
ReplyDelete